Do you have a nose for commercial success and have a problem solving way of thinking?
At ITB DIM in Mexico (Querétaro) you get the opportunity to manage serious accounts and hunt for great business opportunities. At the same time you will also monitor your own projects (follow-up of the project milestones).
- You manage and expand relationships with existing customers
- You work on new business in Mexico
- You review RFQ’s and prepare offers
- You analyze and interpret sales figures
- You help to develop the sales and marketing strategy for Mexico and the USA.
- You coordinate the internal and external projects to meet customer and manufacturing requirements.
- You monitor project timelines.
- You communicate with the project team of our customers.
- You have a master degree
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in sales and project management
- You have experience in the automotive industry and have knowledge of APQP
- You have technical feeling, knowledge of injection molding and assembly is a plus
- You have a commercial drive and are an excellent communicator
- You are a real problem solver
- You have excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
- You are fluid in English and Spanish
- You have a VISA to travel to the USA
Why join ITB / Rompa Group?
You will work in an international environment with big multinational customers. The company wants to grow in the coming years. You have the opportunity to be parts of this journey and develop the business with existing customers and new customers. You can help to define the strategy of the company in Mexico and The United States. We can offer you a competitive salary.
ITB DIM in Mexico has a total of 200 employees. We produce plastic and metal products by injection molding and stamping. The company is specialized in high technical parts with high quality requirements. ITB DIM is a part of the ITB/Rompa Group with 7 factories worldwide and more than 1100 employees.
Take a look at our website: https://www.itb-group.com/
If you are interested in this challenging and varied opportunity, send your CV and motivation to our HR manager, Silvia Ortizgris: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you can call : T: + 52 (442) 240 91 72.
Address ITB Dooremalen Industries México : Av. La Noria 110, 76220 Querétaro